Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Sunceter.
Demand for pneumatic air booster pump now appears to be increasing. The user's recognition and concern for the pneumatic air booster pump is due to the popularization of the market, and the air booster pump that is indeed "pneumatically controlled" is indeed obvious. The market development of pneumatic air booster pump (also known as air booster pumps, air boosters, and air boosters) is from the original piston air compressor, to ordinary air compressors, and to current pneumatic air booster pump and Double acting gas booster. It shows that the pneumatic supercharger industry is constantly innovating and developing. The emergence of new products is both technological progress and the needs of market development.
In the field of pneumatic air booster pump, in response to national calls, advocating energy contracts and energy-saving replacement, the pneumatic air booster pump is no longer just a gas-generating and pressurizing machine. As long as it can be pumped, it is easy to use. Stability, more energy saving, and more gas saving can gain a place in the competitive market of pneumatic air booster pump. The emergence of pneumatic air booster pump precisely follows such a principle, which is gas-saving, energy-saving, efficient and stable.
Compared with electric booster pumps, pneumatic air booster pump have obvious advantages:
The advantages of Suncenter pneumatic air booster pump are as follows
1. Can be maintained at any predetermined pressure, no longer consume energy and generate heat, generate no heat, and there will be no danger of sparks and flames;
2. Linear pressure output, easy for manual control;
3. Up to 7000bar boosting capacity to meet most high pressure needs;
4. Easy to apply in automatic control system;
5. Continuous start and stop without restrictions and no adverse effects;
6. Pneumatic piston rings and other pneumatic components do not need to be added with lubricating oil when working, which saves operating costs and prevents oil and gas from polluting the environment;
7. Light and reliable, easy to maintain and durable;
8. Use compressed air as power source, no need to use power source;
9. No oil lubrication during operation.
Therefore, it is not unreasonable for pneumatic air booster pump to become more popular!